In Unit Titles

You never know what life has in store.  You may need to travel overseas at short notice, have a serious accident, suffer an illness such as a stroke or Alzheimer’s disease or simply want someone to help to look after your affairs as you get older.

If you don’t have Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA’s) in place your family can’t step in automatically and take over.

Setting up EPA’s will give you peace of mind that your assets and care will be properly managed on a temporary or permanent basis by someone you trust.

If  you would like to find out more, or would like us to prepare EPA’s please get in touch with Susan Sparks at THE PROPERTY LAW CENTRE, Takapuna Office, phone: 09 666 9909 or email susan@plcentre.co.nz

Find us on Facebook:  The Property Law Centre – Takapuna Office or The Property Law Centre – Greenlane Office

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt